Monday, November 10, 2008
Person Whose Life I Would Infiltrate
If I was able to infiltrate the life of someone else, I would infiltrate the life of Andy Irons. I picked Andy because he is good looking and he is one of the best surfers in the world. I think its awesome how he gets to spend his days at the beach surfing. I love the beach and I think if I were in Andy's posse I could learn some cool stuff like surf photography and how to surf super nuts like Andy. Also I bet I could get a lot of awesome free stuff from companies like Von Zipper and Billabong. Andy seems like a super mellow and laid back guy and I can just imagine cruising with him, surfing at the beach then kicking back at his house on Kauai with a couple of beers. In my opinion, he has one of the best jobs in the world and he loves doing it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment